[Infopoint] new member - Bracknell Berkshire

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 18:46:01 BST 2005

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi ac,
>

>>If you want to get an infopoint  going, contact Jono (jono AT jonobacon
>>DOT org) and he can tell you how to book a stall at BCF.
>

> Kat Goodwin is now looking after the Infopoint project, so she is
> probably the best person to speak to. I am sure she reads this list
> and will be in touch soon. :)

Kat's mail of 31/03/05:

"Following discussions with Jono, and due to his mad schedule, I shall
be taking over booking fairs with Northern Computer Markets from now on.
  I've spoken to the nice man at NCM to that effect."

I've not seen any mention of Kat taking over the BCF bookings before now
though. Are we to take it that's the case?

Cheers,

Tony