[Infopoint] new member - Bracknell Berkshire

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 20:09:17 BST 2005

Tony Whitmore wrote:

> Jono Bacon wrote:
>
>> Hi ac,

Welcome!

>> Kat Goodwin is now looking after the Infopoint project, so she is
>> probably the best person to speak to. I am sure she reads this list
>> and will be in touch soon. :)
>

> Kat's mail of 31/03/05:
>
> "Following discussions with Jono, and due to his mad schedule, I shall
> be taking over booking fairs with Northern Computer Markets from now
> on.  I've spoken to the nice man at NCM to that effect."

Indeed.  We haven't done any lately though, and said nice man has asked
for some paperwork to be filled in too, which I must do before the next
booking.  I also need to actually check the wiki as I think the RSS feed
is not telling me everything!

> I've not seen any mention of Kat taking over the BCF bookings before
> now though. Are we to take it that's the case?

I haven't spoken to anyone at BCF, and would rather not just ring them
up out of the blue, especially as there aren't (AFAIK) any BCF fairs
near us.  Does anyone currently do / plan to do a BCF fair?  If so, do
we have a volunteer for the post of BCF coordinator?

thanks

Kat