[Infopoint] Bracknell Computer Fair Sun. 8-1-06

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Jan 11 00:28:40 GMT 2006

Tony Whitmore wrote:
>  alan c wrote:

[...]

>  Excellent Alan, I'm glad things are going well for you. I've added
>  the InfoPoint to the (new) wiki page:
>  http://infopointproject.org/wiki/index.php/Previous_Infopoints

Tony - I did put together a scratch website (I did not previously have
one) and in addition to th eMaterials which I obvioulsty did get into
the wiki, I thought I added a link to the photo which is here

http://www.candt.clara.net/bracknell-events.html
If there is a way to put up this link - someone, please do, (otherwise I
will get there in time but more slowly....)

--
alan c