[Infopoint] Bracknell Computer Fair Sun. 8-1-06

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 07:26:31 GMT 2006

alan c wrote:

> Tony - I did put together a scratch website (I did not previously have
> one) and in addition to th eMaterials which I obvioulsty did get into
> the wiki, I thought I added a link to the photo which is here

Yes, thanks for linking to your materials. I've not looked through them
yet, but did see the link. I'd be interested to know what was missing in
the existing resources though.

> http://www.candt.clara.net/bracknell-events.html
> If there is a way to put up this link - someone, please do, (otherwise I
> will get there in time but more slowly....)

I've added it for you this time, on the Previous InfoPoints page. BTW,
from the photo your stand looks good. Perhaps something to catch
people's eye from further away would be a good addition?

Cheers,

Tony