[Infopoint] Infopoint Article

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 13:14:15 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've written a little column about the infopoint project which should
hopefully go out in May's Linux user (if they ever get April's published...)

I'm hoping that we could have a bit of a rework of the site before then
- so that its not out of date and clearly shows how people can help.

Tony was mentioning on irc that we might like to change the wiki / what
the site runs on generally, and it seems that this is the time to start
the discussion.  I'm happy to spend some time putting content together,
but don't want to start if we are going to change things around.

I'd really like to see this project kick off again - especially in view
of how far things like Ubuntu have come in the time since David and I
were manning the Birmingham and Wolverhampton stands.

Thoughts?  Comments?

thanks

Kat