[Infopoint] InfoPoint Stuff

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 19:03:12 BST 2008

Hi,

Long term members may remember the Infopoint stands we used to run at
computer fairs. We ran them for about a year, the last one in December
2005. Since then I've not had any time to put into the project and,
despite my best intentions, still don't have.

I am therefore wondering if any HantsLUG members would like to try and
re-invigorate the scheme? If so, I have some CDs, signs, vertical stands
etc. which we used and which you'd be welcome to use. (Alternatively,
other InfoPoint groups would be welcome to use these resources, please
let me know.)

If no-one is interested at this time, I suggest we formally fold the
HantsLUG InfoPoint scheme, return the float to the LUG and I will
dispose of the signs, CDs etc.

Please express any interest by the next LUG meeting, (Saturday 10th
May.) If you're not familiar with the scheme you can find out more at
http://infopointproject.org

Thanks,

Tony