[Infopoint] Infopoint website

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Mar 6 08:26:55 GMT 2008

David Goodwin wrote:
> <snippety>
>
>> I feel guilty that I have not done more but it is inevitable that
>> other commitments take my time.  I will attempt to get some new
>> blood interested at the next LUG (next Weds) and see if
>> Wolverhampton can get back on the Infopoint map.
>
> Likewise, and I now have even less time to give to such causes :(

Commiserations. I am now retired, so although I am busier than ever
before (I cannot imagine how I had time to do paid work), I have more
opportunity to spread the word in this way.
Do not feel guilty - I am sure you are doing what you can. Others will
come along. The importance of the Infopoint site is a continuing
beacon for such people.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391