[Infopoint] Infopoint website

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Mar 6 08:44:55 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM, alan c <aeclist at candt.waitrose.com> wrote:
> David Goodwin wrote:

>  >
>  > Likewise, and I now have even less time to give to such causes :(
>
>  Commiserations.

No commiserations about it I can't think of a better way to not have
time for volunteer work :)

I've never had the patience to deal with the public so I only helped
out for about 20 mins at one infopoint but I believe the basic premise
of community self promotion for free software is excellent but even
after a few years thinking about it I can't improve on standing around
at computer fairs even though I know that's not be best choice.

Steve