[Infopoint] Infopoint website

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 20:47:34 GMT 2008

> Hi Tony,
> Ultimately it comes down what you are prepared to support, as you are
> running the site.  Certainly a CMS/wiki makes it easier to update the
> site.  Personally, I favour Drupal.
>
> Over to everyone else for their thoughts.

Although I like (and use) drupal, I'm not sure it's the best thing to go
with if you want a hassle free life! After all, a new major release
seems to come out each year, and there have been a fair few security/bug
fix releases.

I think my vote would be for dokuwiki, although it's not the prettiest
of applications...

thanks
David.

--