[Infopoint] New site

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 16:36:06 GMT 2008

As recently discussed, I've looked at moving the site over to a new
engine. In the end I plumped for Wordpress as this is already installed
on that server and can be easily upgraded via the web (unlike
Mediawiki). I've migrated the content over from the wiki and tweaked the
URLs etc. The new site is visible at:

http://infopointproject.org/wordpress/

Comments welcome. If you want a login for the site, please let me know.
I'm more than happy for people on this list to have a login and update
articles etc. or have their blog added to the blogroll.

If there are no cries of protest then I propose that in three days the
redirect be changed to use the wordpress install. If that goes well then
in a further three days the Mediawiki install will be deleted.

Thanks,

Tony