[Infopoint] Trentham Gardens Infopoint 18 May

Philip Oakley philip.oakley at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:50:52 BST 2008

Hi Alan (and infopoint list)

Many thanks for the information that was very useful. I have confirmed with
Northern Computer Markets that I can have a table this Sunday (18th) at
Trentham Gardens Stoke. Anyone please feel free to get involved or help in
anyway.

I have some laptops and can burn some disks but otherwise I currently have
no flyers or posters etc. If there is anything you (or anyone else) could
email me that I could print off it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Phil

Many thanks for the