[Infopoint] Trentham Gardens Infopoint 18 May

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri May 16 10:29:50 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 09:50 +0100, Philip Oakley wrote:
> Many thanks for the information that was very useful. I have confirmed
> with Northern Computer Markets that I can have a table this Sunday
> (18th) at Trentham Gardens Stoke. Anyone please feel free to get
> involved or help in anyway.

Hello Phil,

I'm not a million miles from Trentham but unfortunately, with
my wife away for the weekend, I'm on childminding duties.

> I have some laptops and can burn some disks but otherwise I currently
> have no flyers or posters etc. If there is anything you (or anyone
> else) could email me that I could print off it would be greatly
> appreciated.

Last time I did some Infopoints (Manchester Bowlers) I ended
up giving out AFFS flyers - sadly no longer a valid option.

If anyone on the list has some leaflets from their own
infopoints, I'm happy to help you edit them for relevance
to Staffordshire. Would you like me to forward your e-mail
to the two Staffs LUGs (& South Cheshire), or are you
subscribed yourself?

Best wishes,

 - Richard