[IOML] Beer hike?

Chris Bryden c.bryden at virgin.net
Thu Jul 31 17:46:00 2003

--=======11B85313=======

At 00:22 30/07/2003, you wrote:

>Hrm.
>
>Just after writing that last message, and metioning Bushy's beer, you may
>have seen on Slashdot et al. that there seems to be a more or less annual
>Linux Beer Hike organized, usually by the local LUG. Last year it was in
>Ireland, this year it's somewhere on the continent I think. Just an excuse
>to get into the open air, do some hiking, drink beer, and talk about one
>of our favourite subjects.
>
>Perhaps we ought to try and get one hosted here....

Top idea, good to get some exercise and see the sun at least once a year
-  Up North Barrule from the bungalow is a good one, great views from the
top, not excessively taxing and you get to walk down the other side for
multiple beers in Ramsey...

>--
>Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man      | Code fast, crash young and
>Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net        | leave a beautiful core.
>FFE/Elite Universe: http://www.alioth.net |             -- JK (#afe)

Stay up late.
Stuff @ http://www.neonbox.net

PK @ http://www.neonbox.net/key.asc and http://www.keyserver.net
ID: 0x9C2E026D FP: 8003 E6DA 8C67 BE2F 36A7  7391 F5FD 31A9 9C2E 026D

---