[IOML] What's everyone up to this weekend?

Chris Bryden c.bryden at virgin.net
Tue Apr 6 22:25:36 BST 2004

Hi Folks,

It's been a while, moved from Governors Hill down to Albany St, so now
within spitting distance of the Woodbourne. I was thinking that we deserve
another piss-up^H^H^H^H^H^H meeting, we could convene at the Woody for a
pint, and make our way back here for a play, I have 802.11b and there are
plenty of ports in the switch if you bring your own patch cable. Bring your
own games/smart stuff to show off - we're currently addicted to the
non-open-source Worms 3D at the moment, and we *need* help...

Also on show are my latest experiments with dangerously high voltages
derived from old microwave and tv power supplies...

I would appreciate getting together for a chat as I've just finished the
project that I've been working on for the last couple of years and am
thinking seriously about setting up a business proper, based around the
Java SQL-Webapp toolkit that I've built up over the last five years, in
combination with managed Linux/Apache/Tomcat/PHP hosting and I need all the
input I can get...

If you're free this weekend, let me know what night is best...

Cheers,

Chris

--
Stay up late.
Stuff @ http://www.neonbox.net

PK @ http://www.neonbox.net/key.asc and http://www.keyserver.net
ID: 0x9C2E026D FP: 8003 E6DA 8C67 BE2F 36A7  7391 F5FD 31A9 9C2E 026D