[IOML] Natali Jeferson

bevan bert agent at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 14:01:08 GMT 2005

Hello! Natali Jeferson (natali at yahoo.com address) for a fast exchange of messages suggests you establish Yahoo.Com Agent. Download you can directly in this letter I have attached last version of the program program to the letter. I wish to communicate to you therefore as I consider that you good kind person Yahoo-Agent - the free-of-charge service possessing a number of advantages before usual means of electronic dialogue. Having established Yahoo-Agent and having authorized, you can:
* to find new friends
* to exchange instant messages
* to see an image of the interlocutor and to pass to its picture album
* to express the emotions c the help original smail and gestures
* to see online-status of your respondents * to receive notices on new letters
* a voice (free of charge!) to talk to the interlocutors * play with friends online From main menu Yahoo-Agent you can to enter quickly into the largest English-speaking chat, and also to create in it the personal room.

To load program Yahoo-Agent and to receive the information necessary for installation, you can directly in this letter. What to contact Natali, establish program, attached in the letter.
Thanks,
Administration Yahoo.Com