[IoMLUG] Meetup soon? Any subjects to discuss?

Tom Zander zander at manx.net
Fri Aug 18 09:10:43 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I did not hear anything from the July 1st meetup, I hope it was a success.
As I was off island I am waiting for the next one.

So, will you guys do a next meetup? Somewhere in the first 2 weeks of
September might be nice (I'm on holiday the last two).

As I'm quite knowledgeable about Bitcoin, I would propose to host an
introduction or a QA session for those that are curious about anything
crypto-currency related.
Let me know if this is something people are interested in.

--
Tom Zander