[IoMLUG] Meetup soon? Any subjects to discuss?

Dylan Smith dyls at alioth.net
Wed Aug 23 09:32:02 UTC 2017

Hi

Do you reckon a linux-oriented talk on digital amateur radio
would be a good one, too (aimed at newcomers) - I would be happy
to prepare a talk on it, I've been getting a lot out of doing
the digital modes on HF and all the software I use is open source
(fldigi, wsjt-x) and it can be done with a very modest radio.

Might be an impetus for more people to get licensed :-)

Cheers.