[Klug-general] Introduction

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 07:09:39 GMT 2004

linuxgirlie wrote:

>Hi,

Welcome.

>I'm proud ?!? ;) I am now doing an OU degree due to working and
>wanting a degree!

I have an OU degree. It was very enjoyable getting one via them so good
luck and welcome to the OU world. :-)

>I am working on a project with my partner called Karoshi
>(www.karoshi.org.uk) which is basically...well as near as so far...a
>linux version of RM (without all the stupidness) I actually (DGSB is
>being Ofsteded at the moment) talked to two ofsted inspectors today
>and both wanted more information about the project :)

I was going to sugest you mention it on the list....

>I think thats it really!?! I would like to come along to a meeting but
>Kevin said that there was no beer......lol ;)

I'm sure someone here will be able to point you to a nearby bar. I wont
be around for tonights meet but it is still on for those that do.

>Anyhow.....hope to meet more Linux people out there and if you wish to
>visit the school, just turn up (its cleared with the head if its about
>karoshi) and I give you a show around and a bit of a  chat!!

I will do that after Christmas as the project looks quite interesting

Kev,