[Klug-general] RAID OF DEATH!!!

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 16:03:46 GMT 2004

Stuart Buckland wrote:

>In theory, if you run mirrored-stripes you could afford to lose more
>than one drive and remain operational.  The total number you could lose
>would depend on how many drives are present in the array and their
>configuration.

I thought it was something like that. My best RAIDed system here is only
3 drives, saying that the AS400 has five but I have no idea how that one
was configured.

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution