[Klug-general] Introduction

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Sun Dec 5 10:51:05 GMT 2004

George Prowse wrote:

> Hi, I'm George.
>
> I'm the all round annoying one on the list, i live in Cranbrook and
> i've been on here for about a year. I'm doing IT at uni and i do some
> dev work with gentoo etc etc. I also keep the peace between the
> northerners and the southerners ;)
>
> I administrate www.ihate.org.uk amongst various other things. Also i
> operate one of Gentoo's IRC channels on #freenode
>
> Hmmmm hobbies..... I collect anti-social behavior orders (ASBO's) and
> smoking (i have to buy a new processor every 3 months because they die
> from nicotine poisoning.
>
> Thats about it really... Oh Happy christmas just in case i forget in a
> few weeks time

I'm the northerner he keeps the peace with.

Working at kent music school, programming php/mysql, perl and various
others, maintaining their network and loosing my sanity to the
completely clueless technorejects.

I also maintain a few sites dotted around currently www.qdh.org.uk is my
homepage but i never really do anything to it because i'm lazy.

Hobbies also include ASBO's and smoking, i get keyboards every few
months as per http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LGNET/issue84/orr.html

Fsck christmas lets just have a linux love day instead, At least that
doesn't include an icon of coca cola!!

Karl,