[Klug-general] Distro Wars

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 21:32:06 GMT 2004

Hi Laurence,

The poll was a bit of fun. It was useful to me because most of the votes
given to Mandrake on the grounds it was good for a beginner like me. It
was a pity I couldn't load it. It came up error 'No Kernal Installed' so
I'm back to Fedora Core 1.

I think that sums up the philosophy in your message.

Peter.