[Klug-general] Root message on new list

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 14:03:12 GMT 2004

On Sunday 21 Nov 2004 13:49, Kevin Groves wrote:
> Sharon Kimble wrote:
> >On Saturday 20 Nov 2004 19:38, Kevin Groves wrote:
> >>Just testing a post to the new list.
> >
> >Yes, Maidstone has received your message :)
> >
> >Sharon.
>
> Have you got the new Neverwinter addons yet?
> Kev,

Addons? What addons are they please?

Although, to be honest, I haven't loaded up Neverwinter yet since installing
FC3, I'm waiting for things to settle down before I install the nvida
drivers, such that if I do hit a problem then they'll be plenty of expereince
to help me out. Ideally I just want to install the rpm, reboot and it works
perfectly, and then I'll just change the figure in xorg.conf as before.

Sharon.
--
 13:59:13 up 3 days, 23:37,  1 user,  load average: 1.16, 1.14, 1.16
Fedora Core 3, KDE 3.3.1-2.2, OpenOffice 1.1.3