[Klug-general] Root message on new list

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 16:30:19 GMT 2004

Sharon Kimble wrote:

>On Sunday 21 Nov 2004 13:49, Kevin Groves wrote:
>

>>Sharon Kimble wrote:

>>>Yes, Maidstone has received your message :)
>>>
>>>Sharon.
>>>

>>Have you got the new Neverwinter addons yet?
>>Kev,
>>

>Addons? What addons are they please?

Three new addons for around $7 each on the bioware site. I've not got
them yet, in fact I've not really had time to look at the two main ones. :-)

>Although, to be honest, I haven't loaded up Neverwinter yet since installing
>FC3, I'm waiting for things to settle down before I install the nvida
>drivers, such that if I do hit a problem then they'll be plenty of expereince
>to help me out. Ideally I just want to install the rpm, reboot and it works
>perfectly, and then I'll just change the figure in xorg.conf as before.

mmmm. I'm having a lot of fun trying to find why my new machine resets
without warning. Some Gigabyte motherboard. Don't think it's the power
management as I've recompiled without it and had now change. It's quite
annoying now. Just trying a differnt CPU type for the kernal to see if
it's just a P4 instruction problem.

Kev

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
kSoft Creative Projects                    Tel/Fax: 01304 210153