[Klug-general] Why no USB (camera)

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 19:22:43 BST 2005

Sorry I ignored your last message. A host of problems cropped up
elsewhere and took over for a while.

Anyway ignoring this problem has made it go away. Not only does the
camera plug in without any trouble but a card reader which had always
refused to work runs perfectly now. I suppose a bug in FC3 has been sorted.

Anyway thanks for your advice
Peter