[Klug-general] intro + book4sale

james at jwm-art.net james at jwm-art.net
Tue Aug 23 00:58:09 BST 2005

Hello KLUGers,

I'm James Morris, a Linux user from Kent! I used to be subscribed to the
list a couple of years ago but thought I'd have another look to see
what was going on.

I have a website [ http://www.jwm-art.net ] to show paintings etc which
I've recently updated to use PHP. Also a bit of a C++ coder with a
small project call wcnt - Wav Composer Not Toilet [ http://wcnt.sf.net
].

I have a book to sell to those interested, "Practical Common Lisp" by
Peter Seibel. bought on impulse but decided the effort would be better
spent elsewhere. £25 - offers accepted.

distro:  Debian Sarge (from when it was still testing)
mobo:    abit-va10 with crap onboard via km400 chipset
cpu:     amd 1600 cpu
mem:     512mb
storage: 18gb ultra160 scsi hdd to Adaptec 29160 scsi card
         80gb IDE hdd
dvd:     LG GCC 4480B
audio:   sb live! value
mmedia:  old wintv go card

Unfortunately my Linux box is unconnected and will remain so until
Telebria sort their act out and provide us broadband.

Regards,
James.