[Klug-general] Loss of Internet link

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 23 15:06:46 BST 2005

My thanks to Frank Attwood and to Linux Girlie for the helpful hints. I
tried their idea, delete the existing link and then reboot the machine.
Sorry - same situation. Any further suggestions would be most gratefully
received.
Also - an apology. It was only on receiving a copy of my original email
back from Frank Attwood that I see I ama transmitting emails in html.
I hope that has now been eliminated from my Thunderbird postings.
Pretty obvious I'm not good at this isn't it?
Mike Rentell in Folkestone.

RE: [Klug-general] Loss of Internet link