[Klug-general] A Venue At Long Last

aleX Layfield alex at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 10:23:20 GMT 2005

Would be v interested if Venue nr Dover/Deal/Sandwich...

How 'bout Betteshanger Social Club (on the site of the old mine that's being
regeneratedby SEEDA)? I'm a member there now, which can help...

Internet access... mmm... well, if I was to put a proposal forward, perhaps
I could persuade them to fork out for a connection... and perhaps even a
DG834G (which I love so much!)... need idea ammunition tho'... proposal
would need to bring in at least £14.99/pcm, plus cover the initial cost of
the DG834G (@ £65 or so) & electricity... was thinking of LAN parties...
businesses wanting to put their own proposals forward for the new SEEDA
development units... but will they? Perhaps once or twice... but then?

aleX