[Klug-general] OpenOffice - Database

Frank Attwood frank_attwood at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:56:15 GMT 2005

This may seem like a dumb question and I apologise if it's been covered
before but has anyone tried approaching funds and trusts such as the
national lottery? I know that they are not famed for funding software
projects but an application could potential press a lot of the right buttons
such social inclusion - due to Ooo being free, benefits to schools and other
community/ charity groups, benefits to minorities due to it's language
support and potential benefits to third world/ developing countries

Just an idea

Dan