[Klug-general] Re: Cups - Admin Password

linuxgirlie linuxgirlie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:26:52 BST 2005

I've had it before where root is on a timed password. For some strange
reason it will let you login etc, but won't let you do things such as swat
and cups. What I did was change the root password and it worked fine.

Jo

Spread FireFox: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=32751
Get FireFox: http://www.getfirefox.com
OpenOffice: http://www.openoffice.org