[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 17 21:50:35 BST 2005

I think splitting the small group we have even smaller would just be
sillyif we are getting 3-6 people each time whats going to happen when
there are 3 LUGs around kent, thats 1-2 people in each one... No-one
will go. Lets face facts here as well, 99.9% of people who use linux
know what a LUG is and there just isn't the interest in Kent to start
splitting the groups up.

What would be better would be to either start car-pooling more or  try a
different location every couple of months. I'm more than willing to try
to get to somewhere closer to Margot if it means she can attend a couple
of times but i would still like to see Kevin, Paully, Dan, Karl and
Allen there.

George