[Klug-general] KLUG Roadshow

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Wed May 18 13:42:37 BST 2005

So if no one is against this I will let the Maidstone Club know we wont
be making use of the room again on Thursday.

To move ahead with the Roadshow I will make some changes to the web page
to record suggestions of locations to stage the events at. I'll announce
to this list when thats ready.

I'll also setup another mailing list where the plans can be discussed
without cluttering up this list. Again I'll say when thats up.

 From the comments so far I would say with a finger in the air that the
first Roadshow may be somewhere around Dover-Folkestone-Ashford.

Well fingers crossed we might just get this to work but there are a
number of issues to such as funding to overcome but I have a few ideas
on that.

More later but thanks everyone for this positive mood and if we pull
this together then I see a better and larger KLUG.

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution