[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

Chris Byner cygnusx1 at london.com
Thu May 19 18:24:57 BST 2005

I'm in Maidstone, and would really like to get along to a meeting sometime.
Unfortunately, late nights/evenings really aren't convenient for me (unless it was at a weekend) as I have to be up early in the AM for work etc.
Travelling isn't a problem though, so if the venue was changed it wouldn't bother me that much, it's just the time/day that's a factor.

My two pence...