[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

Athon Solo reply at athon.me.uk
Wed May 18 14:12:47 BST 2005

Ashford
Possible Locations:
Furley Hall, Maidstone Road; (Adequate parking, 30 seconds walk for me \o/ )
Elwick Club, Town Center (my parents are heavily involved here, so I'll
see if I can get some further information on them - their website is at
elwickclub.co.uk )

I'll see if I can dig up some information on other possible locations

Allen Brooker