[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Sat May 21 10:42:50 BST 2005

How about offering training sessions to schools and colleges. i.e. a
few of us take a day off work go down and teach some college kids
about using *nix for different tasks.

We could possibly charge them and use it to fund the lug. I'm willing
to give up some time aslong as I'm not alone and theres some transport.

k-