[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

Philippe Yates philippe.yates at franciscans.ac.uk
Sat May 21 17:36:21 BST 2005

If you need a venue in Canterbury, the Franciscan International Study Centre
(Giles Lane, near the University Medical Centre) runs nearly all its
computers on SuSE Linux 9.x. Not without some problems but on the whole we're
happy with it. One of the advantages of here is that our students return to
countries all over the world and so us introducing them to Linux gets it
known worldwide.

During vacation times the rooms here are relatively free in the evenings and
arrangements could be made with our bursar to host some meetings. If in
return we got advice on our system, then all could gain from the arrangement.
There's no bar but tea, coffee and biscuits shouldn't be a problem.

What do you think?

___________________
Br. Philippe Yates OFM
Principal