[Klug-general] location for KLUG roadshow

Alex A. Smith MCP [ASMHosting.com] alex at asmhosting.com
Mon Sep 12 16:32:52 BST 2005

Is that Rochester Independent College?

Regards,

Alex A. Smith MCP
Temple School IT Tech
ASMHosting.com Owner

-----Original Message-----
From: kent-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:kent-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of David Halliday
Sent: 12 September 2005 14:43
To: Kent at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Klug-general] location for KLUG roadshow

I work in a college in Rochester that has facilities, halls etc...

The college is located next to the local rail station so it is easy to get
to.

If you are interested let me know more details of what the roadshow
entails etc... and I'll have a chat with my boss, he is always open to
new ideas especially if there is some sort of advertising benefit.

RE:
Message: 1