[Klug-general] My new project, help wanted

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Mon Apr 17 18:08:56 BST 2006

Hi All,
  I hope there are some python programmers on this list, I've just
started a project called wine doors. If any of you are familiar with
wine (http://www.winehq.org) or are familiar with winetools then you'll
realise that there is some serious need to update a massively outdated
hack fest install fuster cluck.

Well I've been working on wine doors, a replacement and large
improvement to winetools for a month today, I'm gathering support but
not much help.

There is quite a substantial code base, so if someone joins in they
aren't expected to begin from scratch. Please check out the project trac
http://www.qdh.org.uk/wine-doors.trac/

If you'd like to join in, then please email me directly with a username
and password for the SVN/trac. As this is written in python its actually
incredibly easy, I myself decided to write this in python having very
little knowledge of the language (a bit of coding for freevo2
http://www.freevo.org) and jumping in and getting my hands dirty is the
only way to learn.

I am not looking for experts just a couple people who'd like to pitch in
and get their name on what will hopefully become a very well accepted
tool for windows migration.

Kind regards,
  Karl