[Klug-general] New Site Design

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 19:47:46 BST 2006

George Prowse wrote:

> Kevin, may i be the first to say that looks excellent and hopefully it
> will encourage new linux users in kent to join.

Thanks will take sometime before I'll move it to the main location.

Content of course is very welcome, articles most useful on how to do
things. Even just a paragraph. When I get a moment I'll trawl through
the mail list for any bits I could use.

> I wonder why we dont have more people from Universities and colleges
> here, we have Allen but he doesn't count :p

I'll see if my old friend at Canterbury uni can rustle up any interest.
Kev,