[Klug-general] Shiny New Laptop

dan attwod danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:51:05 BST 2006

I put the dapper beta on my laptop last night and it's looking really good.
The new gnome runs really fast and the new icons look really good and make
it seem more friendly. More importantly though is that apt was broken on my
install of flight 6 but nows works perfectly.
My laptops nowhere near powerful enough for xgl though :-(
Dapper +1 on my 64 bit desktop should be fun though.
dan