[Klug-general] Euro char on OOo

Michael. E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 21 09:55:58 BST 2006

Good day all,
A lively discussion. Most interesting to follow.
One question on a totally different topic, if I may. Has anyone found a
simple way of typing the euro currency character in OOo?
I have to prepare papers for European organisations and having that char
available would be a great help. I've tried using the 'insert special
character' function and even using imported charsets from the empire of
the boy god doesn't seem to get around the problem.
Not a leading edge question I suppose, but some of us actually use Linux
(or try to) for proper business purposes and finding a workable solution
to this niggle would help this supporter.

Mike Rentell
in Folkestone