[Klug-general] Shiny New Laptop

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Fri Apr 21 16:09:28 BST 2006

>  information should come to me
> instead of wasting time looking.

What you need is answer bot MK2, unfortunately I haven't developed it
yet.

The general premise is that all knowledge exists on the internet, answer
bot follows you around, you ask it a question and you get an answer, if
it doesn't have an answer it asks in reasonably relevant places online
until it gets one.

MK1 isn't even begun, I recon it'll be MK2 before its useful ;)

This is a little close to http://adin.dyndns.org/adin/TheLastQ.htm

> Thats the point. They can be abused too and can likewise go stale as
> much as forums if the information is not correct.

We're agreed then, wiki rocks the world ;)

I think moderation wouldn't be too hard if you had for instance email
digests once a day of whats changed, for the most part not much would.
If these got posted back to the list then wiki changes become discussion
points.

If the list were to moderate it and kill spam then many hands and all
that.

K,