[Klug-general] Re: Mark Shuttleworth interview

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:30:13 BST 2006

Yeah it's all about inclusion and has nothing to do with OS choice.
It's about the media beign able to reach everyone regardless.
It's about me - or anyone else, from any demographic, not having to
break the law to watch it, or shell out pounds to the buy windows.
It was also about the irony of putting an article out about sorce in a
closed format.