[Klug-general] Hi All, greetings and a laptp enquiry

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Dec 19 11:18:58 GMT 2006

Totally anally retentive correction

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 11:12 +0000, matt house wrote:
> that sounds pretty cool actually, I used to have an old thinkpad X21 and I was
> hoping to get something else by [ LENOVO ]. the build quality is second to none.

IBM sold their PC business to Lenovo last year, although I think the
machines are still branded thinkpad they are now manufactured by someone
else.

That said, they're still _THE_ choice for Linux laptops.

I use Apple personally, partly because I love the physical design,
partly because I also love OSX and believe strongly that OSX is the
model of the future of linux.

k,