[Klug-general] Hi All, greetings and a laptp enquiry

alex at asmhosting.com alex at asmhosting.com
Tue Dec 19 21:51:25 GMT 2006

> Aye indeed I have, I am an MSDN subsciber thanks to my job

Fair do's. Just had alot of people I talk to slagging it off before they had
even used it (which I object too even if it is Microsoft)

> Just because it is a vast improvement over XP doesn't make it *good*

True, but "good" comes down to personal views like anything software based
:)

> and I object to an OS using >700Mb of RAM while idling, that ram is
> meant for my applications thanks.

Hum, mine uses way less than that, even with a bunch of emails open in
outlook, Dreamweaver, Firefox and junk like that. Oh well.

Alex

(Sorry about knocking this OT)