[Klug-general] Hi All, greetings and a laptp enquiry

alex at asmhosting.com alex at asmhosting.com
Tue Dec 19 22:00:57 GMT 2006

>I did think that it was a bit odd, but the other guys in the office who
>are running it have reported the same thing. are you using x86 or 64
>bit build as that could have something to do with it

Tested it under both with the same results, x86 uses a little more but this
may be because its the one that gets the most use from me (Laptops x86,
desktops 64 bit)

> no problems, but if you do have any recommendations/info about any
> laptops then let me know ;)

Can't help their I'm afraid aside to say that Dell and HP/Compaq both work
(most of the time) pretty well with any Linux I have thrown at them. Sony is
a whole different kettle of fish in that respect!

Alex