[Klug-general] You know its a bad day when...

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:31:30 GMT 2006

To elaborate of this tip I foound the best way to do it was the following

- wrap the disk in an antistatic bag
-leave it for an hour
- remove it carfully form the bag (beware of condensation)
-Get a second clean anti staic bag and a pack of froozen sausages
- wrap the sauages in the new bag
- balance the drive on the pack of sausages
The sausages will keep the drive colder for longer and let you get
more data of at a time.
Last time I did this though I found that I could only get about 20
mins of life out of the drive before it died and I had to refreeze it.

dan