[Klug-general] Feb 06 Meet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 12:11:34 GMT 2006

Kevin Groves wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Everything is on for the meeting on Saturday. Slightly later starting
> though at around 11am.
>
> See you all there.
> Kev,

A bit more to add from our hostDavid Halliday:

I sent a note previously saying that the location is as the name
suggests a college. The room I'm hoping to use is a small hall near an
open plan classroom which is used for cross curricular teaching. One
person has already approached me about doing a demonstration of a
solution for education. If other people are interested in doing
demonstrations can they get in contact with me.

The machines in the room are Pentium 4s with 256 MB RAM and M$ winblows XP.

There are tea and coffee facilities in the room. If people want food
of some sort I can see if I can get a member of the canteen staff to
serve teas and coffees and snacks. Or there is a nice pub locally (the
nags head) which looks like it does good pub food (I've only sampled
[large quantities] of their liquid offerings).

Feel free to contact me with any questions or recommendations.

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153