[Klug-general] Feb 06 Meet

William David Dalladay-Elliott william at dalladay.com
Mon Feb 20 14:19:16 GMT 2006

Got a few questions...

Firstly, the meet is on Saturday 25th Feb right?
Thanks to changing my system about a bit, I no longer have the emails of
where (preferably the name of the road its on too) the meet it, when and
how much it costs... If you could forward these details I'd be much
grateful. I'll try and drag my mate Jon along too... Will bring my lappy
(Dell Latitude D505 with Ubuntu Linux) :)

Many Thanks,
~ W

--
Please note that zombie badgers are banned in many municipalities in California and Wisconsin; zombie badgers must remain leashed at all times in Texas. Zombie badgers can move at great speeds, and are prone to sudden acceleration; use proper caution when driving your zombie badger. Do not allow your zombie badger to consume mushrooms or African snakes, or your badger may emit catchy techno music. Do not taunt zombie badgers. Prolonged use of a zombie badger may cause acne, insomnia, leprosy, unusual weather, or the end of time. Please dispose of your zombie badgers properly; consult your local recycling company for proper disposal protocols.