[Klug-general] 2006 Meetings

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 07:52:13 GMT 2006

Margot wrote:

> Kevin Groves wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've just updated the website with the three meets that are planned.
>> I've still got the confirm times and other minor details such as
>> parking but keep an eye on the site as well as on the list and
>> hopefully we'll have our first meet in months time! Yippeee!
>>
>> In any case everyone have a good New Year
>>
>> Kev,
>>

> Thanks for organising these, Kevin - Maidstone is a possibility,

Thanks, but no one needs to thank me, thank those that are offering us a
room!  KLUG can live again! :-)

> but I hope there will be something organised for West Kent later in
> the year.

If you or someone out that way can offer a venue then please get in contact.

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153