[Klug-general] 2006 Meetings

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Wed Jan 4 16:30:06 GMT 2006

Will endeavour to make Maidstone.

Adam (was lurking) Buckland

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Groves [mailto:kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk]
Sent: 29 December 2005 12:25
To: Kent Linux User Group - General Topics
Subject: [Klug-general] 2006 Meetings

Hi all,

I've just updated the website with the three meets that are planned.
I've still got the confirm times and other minor details such as parking

but keep an eye on the site as well as on the list and hopefully we'll
have our first meet in months time! Yippeee!

In any case everyone have a good New Year

Kev,